You are invited to follow the guide written on this post and to further flashing a custom ROM or other apps that requires you to have a rooted smart devices.
For interested users can follow the instructions below. But firstly read the following requirements.
- You need to firstly backup your Android data.
- If it is required then you can enable Android USB debugging mode.
- When you've done rooting your Optimus L7 II, you can use an app to check it, then grab root checker app from Google Play Store.
How to Root LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 on any latest firmware
- Download the Rooting Package and download LG Tool to your computer.
- Once the files are downloaded and the drivers installed, then set a folder as msxml.msi & KDZ_FW_UPD.
- Now power off your smartphone to enter the Emergency mode. Power off your LG Optimus, press and hold Volume Down and then insert USB cable for entering the the Emergency Mode.
- Now execute the file named Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe to choose the options such as3GQCT andf DIAG, then choose modified rooted firmware file, now Launch Software update then wait. When your device take flashes, then it's rooted and to further take reboot.
Post a Comment