Monday, April 9, 2012

FIRST KNOWN COMPUTER AND LINUX OPERATING SYSTEM





good morning .... jatiwaringin time in the morning show at 3:27 ....I am not sleepy ... This morning I want to write my first time using Linux or learn linux ...My real name is probably a lot of my friends on his facebook because I do not know the name of the title track of my favorite bands are Guns n roses song NOVEMBER RAIN ... LOL .........

My real name Badrun yusuf   A.k.A  November rain or N R I was born in Ternate 22 february 1990 .....

First I use linux sometime in late 2010 ...I use traditional computer class time 2 vocational high schools beginning in 2007 when I went to the cafe just listen to his songs on youtube the song Guns n roses ...and at the operator's cafe makes me liveconnector website account that is used to communicate with his example mesengger yahooo ... and I also made my friendster account because at that time a lot of interest in his myspace anymore ... and from there I began to know her name computers and the internet .... I was hooked by the end of the internet because it was the two websites I know a lot of people especially women are familiar with ...... LOL hahahahfacebook in 2009 began to emerge and I do not want left behind to create a facebook account hehhee :)his problem I can not create account at the time hhahha facebook during school friend made me a facebook account facebook and you know that I use now is a facebook that made it by my friend LOL hahahahah


when I have a facebook, I'm still confused how to use his hahahhaa ....at that time on facebook there is a card game called poker texas holdem poker play me too, and my friend told me when we finished our hacker could break his facebook password, I do not know what the hacker was informed I was the school's automotive department hahahaha ...the hacker said that people who can hack a computer including a facebook account ...starting from that I was curious as to what exactly his way ... was the starting of my adventures in cyberspace ....first in my mind there's only my how  its way into the victim's computer or server computer cafe ..... let me be free to play cafe hahahha LOLand I search on google and I found the software the way that his name KAHT.exe that his words can be entered into the computer through port 139 if no one hahahhaa well as software that scans for port I forget its name, I was installing the software on the client mouseover cafe that I started I was doing my action but unlucky for me that I made the target server I even failed to enter me into the victim's computer, I try again it still failed, failed, failed and failing hahahha ... its end use traditional software that I gave up ..... LOL


The first way to fail is there another way that many roads lead to Roma hahhaha LOL ....now I will not go back to the server or client computer that my target now is how can I get my poker chips to play poker from the client that a lot of playing poker in the cafe's ...its end my search in google and I found his name keylogger software that once people do not know what a keylogger hahaha ... and for my second problem is how it so deepfraze deepfarze deactivated his search in google for 5 hours for your final hahaha i ny non-disabled, install keylogger on my computer at the client and there is a place to play poker on my install keylogger, how it so people who play poker or computers quickly moved back home hence the name I install it Netcut, his final one was returned to his home because his computer does not connect .... LOL hahahah alias end end its me and my friends to his poker chips ...but over time as well as the time it caught all of the computers in the cafe that's part can not be used because of my script that I can spread on the internet and I also install Trojan horses in all of his client at the end hahahaha reinstall all the computers in the cafe is the ...and according to my friend once again that I do like it then I will be in the report to the authorities right seraaamm hahaha LOL ...


I also never change login password in the cafe near my college, due to its user can not login because I change his password .. hahaha and at its end I found out also by its cafe operator hahahha ...when he asked me just say ... I just learned it ... hahaha LOL


start of it was I started learning computers are supported with a major in computer engineering college started I was studying computers, from top hacker known as Indonesia, beginning in 2010 I joined the forum in the forum jakarta hacker cemunity I learned a lot and I know a lot of turns hacking is not the only computer but also on the website, and the internet is vast, ranging is jatimcrew I joined the forum, link palembang hacker, cyber bekasi cemunity, and other forums its

I started a lot about networking mengetahuai about the internet, my friend was growing a lot .. hehehe .. but still it is stupid ... LOL hahahahaahI join the forum and Aceh cyber team in this forum is the beginning of her I know that his name Linux hehehehe ...





I know its my forum admin team that is bang cyber aceh pase ocean and I am also familiar with Renda Alip kediri those who know me do linux, even more bang pase oceanThe first time he's suggested I learn linux, then my knowledge of linux is EMPTY, but I say to the ocean pase bang, bang yes if I've got leptop I use linux, so impatient was I wanted to use linux all the way down a dream , and by the time I have leptop, I still use windows hahaha 


...and its my final R1 dwonlaods Linux backtrack in the cafe during the 8 hours 25 thousand to pay the cafe, this time in my brain is not about his pay its expensive but want to quickly install linux hahahaha ... well at the moment is finished downlaods, I wanted to install it gmna want install problem I did not know his way hahahaha ... I was late to the cafe with a leptop, life's computer, open facebook chat directly with a bang ocean pase its end how do I install it install linux backtrack kakakakaka via facebook chat .. LOLand turns his bad luck at the division I do not partition the hard drive partition for linux, if you want the information it had windows install its victims, its the end of it I shut my intention to install linux on a partition because it has not ....


two days later I went to my brother to re-install my windows partition at the same time made a lot, c.d.f.g.h hahahhaa, and had his   install windows end I ventured backtrack install, install it to use via USB because I do not have CD leptop his room hhhee ... and install it successfully, at the time it would connect the LAN cable to connect internet leptop was not his .. it was a problem, I do use linux with reckless capital hahaha .. but after its final solution in search of his work, and I can go to facebook and the other .... :)

After a long tired of also using linux backtrack its end I installed ubuntu linux at 10:10 in windows using wubi, then I use 3 OS windows, backtrack and ubuntu 10:10 LOL hahahha 

....and so on I was getting used to using linux its the end I decided not to use windows, and I only use ubuntu reinstall everything from linux is the one I know at your garden in the world of open source and linux is because I can log onto the computer the first cafe server could not be used Metasploit sekarng hahaha ...


and because they are familiar with Linux is my son IDC (coder INDONESIAN TEAM) and tap I was familiar with linux Rajib or YUR4K4 mas that I with Metasploit hacking, DNS spoofing, he was my teacher, I am also familiar with, another IDC his son as N4cko ,  El-farhats, arya , mboys and much more ....


Make all of you who have taught me and the other linux I thank you very much, ............:)



Tuesday at 5:17 am jatiwaringin jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment