Deepin Audio PlayerDeepin Audio Player are designed by Linux Deepin team and it is default audio player in Linux Deepin. It is completely free and open source with GNU General Public License. Deepin Audio player also offers FM, online audio and it also has minimal interface called mini mode.
Features of Deepin Audio Player:
- It can be extensible with add-ons. The DoubanFM and Network Radio add-ons are provided by default and can be enabled in Preferences � Add-ons.
- It can be toggled to a minimal interface called mini mode.
- Adds playback support for audio CD and lossless formats (WAV, FLAC, APE, etc.).
- Supports conversion between different audio formats and Supports multimedia buttons.
- Supports playlists and equalizer.
- Original music management.
- Offers simple mode and full screen mode.
- Support multi-engine search lyrics.
- Support "panel Lyrics/Window lyrics" display mode.
- In both the lyrics you can switch between display modes. Also, you can carry out these two modes lyrics style settings, such as the lyrics display fonts, font, size, alignment, rolling, color schemes and other personalized adjustments.
- Fast search function for audio files.
- Ability to change custom skins, for color selection, and also supports export custom skin file.
- Supports variety of audio file formats.
- Minimize to tray.
- It can remember play history, support for playback enabled Fade, supports the system tray functions, global hotkeys, etc.
- And many more options.
To install Deepin-Audio-Player in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
To install Deepin-Media-Player in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
Post a Comment